Sourced from a Canadian Dairy, Happy Dairy Raw Goat Cheese with Spirulina For Pets is of superior quality and freshness. Goats are raised on nutritious year-round diet of natural NON-GMA alfalfa hay ( up to 96 % of total diet), free pasture as much as the goats take in, and a grain ration that includes a protein, mineral and gut health source. Our goat milk is also guaranteed to be free of antibiotics and hormones.
This is a must try NEW supplement superfood that is great for both dogs and cats. This is NOT the same as goat cheese you may find on your local grocery store shelves.
Here is what makes our new product so different:
- We use whole goats milk, add 2 probiotic enzymes and then culture the milk for 10 days. The finished product is a Raw Fermented Goat Milk that could also be called a Kefir
- The Raw Goat Milk is not pasteurized. This means it’s rich in lactase enzymes and can be easily digested by pets! (Pasteurization and heat destroy the lactase enzyme).
Raw whole goat milk, Spirulina, Bacteria Cultures, Vegetarian microbial enzymes
Crude protein ….. Min 20.0%
Crude fat …………Min 20%
Crude fibre……….Min 1.0%
Moisture ………….Min 54%
Serving and Storage Suggestions:
- Keep frozen until use
- Thaw product, keep unused portions refrigerated once thawed
- Use care when handling raw milk products
- Suitable for all life stages
For pet use only. Not for human consumption. This product has not been pasteurized.