Brand: Big Country Raw
Sourced from a Canadian Dairy, Big Country Raw Fermented Goat Milk is of superior quality and freshness. Goats are raised on nutritious year-round diet of natural NON-GMA alfalfa hay ( up to 96 % of total diet), free pasture as much as the goats take in, and a grain ration that includes a protein, mineral and gut health source. Our goat milk is also guaranteed to be free of antibiotics and hormones.
Ingredients: Raw Whole Goats Milk, Bacteria Cultures.
For Pet use only. This product has not been pasteurized.
Start slow! Gradually increase dosage as follows.
- Small size dogs or cats start with 1 tsp – moving to 4 tbsp daily.
- Medium size dogs start with 1 – 2 tbsp moving to 4 – 8 tbsp daily.
- Large Dogs start with 2 – 3 tbsp moving to 8 – 12 tbsp daily.
Goat Milk is shipped frozen. To use simply thaw and keep refrigerated. Once thawed we suggest using within 14 days.
If you are not likely to finish the 1 Litre in 14 days, simply portion into smaller portions and refreeze and then thaw as needed.
Here is what makes our new product so different:
- We use whole goats milk, add 2 probiotic enzymes and then culture the milk for 10 days. The finished product is a Raw Fermented Goat Milk that could also be called a Kefir
- Our Raw Goat Milk is not pasteurized. This means it’s rich in lactase enzymes and can be easily digested by pets! (Pasteurization and heat destroy the lactase enzyme).
There are so many reasons to consider using Goat Milk.
1. Successfully Transition to Raw Food.
Raw Goat Milk as a probiotic powerhouse! Probiotics can be beneficial in making a smooth transition to a raw diet and prevent digestive upset caused by a change in diet. The probiotics in raw goat milk are also less likely to be destroyed by hydrochloric acid and bile salts in the digestive tract, which makes them more effective than powdered plant based digestive enzymes.
2. Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The Lactobacillus lactis helps to synthesize two key B vitamins (folate and riboflavin). This produces large amounts of lactic acid and may aid in treatment of Irritable Bowel Disease.
3. Restore and Rebuild Gut Flora.
Raw Fermented Unpasteurized Goat Milk will restore and rebuild beneficial bacteria and yeast in the digestive tract following a course of antibiotics.
4. Promote a Healthy Digestive System.
Proven to relieve indigestion and other digestive tract concerns including frequent vomiting, diarrhea, bad breath and excessive flatulence.
5. Strengthen the Immune System & Reduce Allergies.
Regular use of Goat Milk will strengthen the digestive system and help improve immune system response (as nearly 80% of the immune system if located within the digestive tract). The anti-inflammatory properties of this product is beneficial in reducing allergy symptoms associated with both environmental and food allergies.
6. Treat Liver & Kidney Disorders.
Raw Goat Milk is recommended for dogs with diabetes, and liver and kidney conditions. The list of associated health benefits to prevent or treat chronic conditions is extensive! We recommend the following articles for further reading of the many benefits!
Please visit Big Country Raw’s Website For Full Nutritional Breakdown: Raw-Goat-Milk