Size: 1/2 lb
Cornish Hen Feet are a great addition and can be fed as part of a meal for large breed dogs or as a meal replacement for smaller dogs and cats. Not only are they a natural source of glucosamine, they also help maintain clean teeth and gums and are also a great source of entertainment and enrichment.
Cornish Hen Feet
Guaranteed Analysis (per 100g):
Calorie (kcal): 215
This product was prepared in a HACCP Certified facility. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or used improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Thaw on a plate in the refrigerator or in cold water.
- Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
- Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately for up to 3 days.
- Do Not Cook.