As of Saturday December 26, 2020 Ontario will be moving to a province wide shutdown as mandated by the Ontario government.
As an essential service, we will remain open for CURBSIDE PICK-UP with modified hours and continue to offer no contact home delivery as an alternative option.
No customers are permitted to enter the store until further notice.
- Monday: 12pm-7pm
- Tuesday: 12pm-7pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-7pm
- Thursday: 12pm-7pm
- Friday: 12pm-7pm
- Saturday: 11am-5pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Home Delivery Expanded (Please see our delivery page HERE):
- We have added an additional delivery day for zone 1 on Wednesdays starting January 6th.
- We have split Zone 3 and Zone 2 which will be delivered on Thursday and Friday respectively.
How Do I get my Pets food?
- Place your order online or by phone.
- Call us once you’ve arrived at 519-915-9933.
- Please wait in your vehicle.
- We will bring your order outside.
- If you wish to stay in the vehicle our friendly staff will put your order in your trunk. Please park as close to the front door as possible if you wish to receive this service.
- If you required curb-side payment we will bring the machine outside.
- Stay 2 meters apart from other customers outside.
- No cash accepted at this time.
Please place your order by noon the day before delivery day in order to ensure we can process your delivery.
We have been providing home delivery services for over 3 years and are equipped with a refrigerated delivery van to keep your raw and frozen products safe and frozen.
We have reduced our minimum order for free delivery to $50 for all zones and for those who cannot meet the minimum, the delivery charge has been reduced to $5. Please check out our delivery page for more information.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, we will only be offering NO CONTACT delivery service. Our driver will ring your bell or knock as instructed, and leave your order at your door. We assume no responsibility for your delivery once our driver has left.