As of Tuesday February 16. 2021, Windsor-Essex will be moving into the RED zone of Ontario’s Covid-19 reopening framework as mandated by the Ontario government.
As an essential service, we will be open for IN STORE SHOPPING with our regular opening hours. We will also continue to offer no contact home delivery as an alternative option.
- Monday: 11am-7pm
- Tuesday: 11am-7pm
- Wednesday: 11am-7pm
- Thursday: 11am-7pm
- Friday: 11am-7pm
- Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Sunday: 12pm-4pm
How Do I get my Pets food?
- Maximum 11 customers in store at one time.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms please do not enter the store.
- Face coverings are required for in-store shopping.
- Hand sanitizer offered upon entry.
- Please keep 2 meter distance from all customers and staff and adhere to social distancing.
- Please follow the arrows on the floor.
- No contact payment options available.
- The store is sanitized frequently as per WECHU guidelines.
Please place your order by noon the day before delivery day in order to ensure we can process your delivery.
We have been providing home delivery services for over 4 years and are equipped with a refrigerated delivery van to keep your raw and frozen products safe and frozen.
We have reduced our minimum order for free delivery to $50 for all zones and for those who cannot meet the minimum, the delivery charge has been reduced to $5. Please check out our delivery page for more information.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, we will only be offering NO CONTACT delivery service. Our driver will ring your bell or knock as instructed, and leave your order at your door. We assume no responsibility for your delivery once our driver has left.